No matter how big or small, a gift left to us in your will is a lasting way to help us continue our ministry of giving spiritual direction in the Ignatian tradition, and the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius over the long term in comfortable accommodation and attractive surroundings. Your generosity will help us plan for the future.
With your help, we can continue to help people experience personally the healing and merciful love of God.
Make a Bequest in Your Will
Regardless of your age or circumstances, it is essential to have an up-to-date Will. Your Will enables you to maintain control of your affairs and leaves no uncertainty about what will happen to your estate.
Your Will ensures that:
- Your wishes are accurately carried out after you death
- Your assets are distributed to the causes and people you care about
- Your loved ones won’t have to make difficult decisions about the distribution of your estate.
After considering family and friends you might consider leaving a bequest (a gift in your Will) to Campion CIS.
Having a valid Will means that what you own goes directly to the people and causes you care most about. If, like many of our supporters, you chose to remember Campion CIS, we want to say a heartfelt thank you!
How will my donation or bequest be used?
Your gift will enable Campion CIS to:
- Promote Ignatian spirituality
- Support the disadvantaged who seek our ministry
- Provide adult lay faith formation
- Beautify the building and grounds
Types of bequest
You can make your gift for general purposes. This will give Campion CIS flexibility to direct funds where most needed.
You can also specify your bequest be used for specific purpose, eg garden, library, interior decoration.
Suggested Wording for a Bequest to Campion CIS
Form of suggested Will wording:
“I give to Campion CIS (ABN 24 671 806 567 ), free of all duties and taxes,
- the sum of $……… or a specific gift (e.g. property or shares)
- ……% of my residuary estate
I would like my bequest to be used for:
- Campion CIS’s general purposes
- ______________________ of Campion CIS (specific area)
and an authorised receipt from the Director of Campion CIS shall be a sufficient discharge to my Trustee.”
Adding to an existing Will
If your existing Will is satisfactory but you would like to include a bequest to Campion CIS, you can add a codicil. It must be signed and witnessed in the same way as your Will.
We suggest that you speak to your solicitor to make sure that your wishes can be carried out in the way you would like.